Thursday, July 3, 2008

Work or play???

I always thou that since working is so boring we should always make it a fun place...not as if I'm not working but I try to make it fun in work....I still finished my work and jobs given....in fact I try to work even harder to show ppl that I am not only playful but I work hard as hard as I play~~
Yet somehow ppl just counldn't understand that a boring workplace is so turn off. Conservative? Bored? or am I disturbing others??? or simply ppl just jealous of the laughter and smile on our face???
anyway I know I might not suitable for this biz world & that's what make me always wonder how come I am so stuck here.....well...all because of the attractive gals that I can't resist!!! lolz...
well...as what i believe...no matter what happen, it will be a good thing.

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com