Thursday, July 17, 2008

when u r busy~~~

I must admit that is getting harder and harder for me to keep posting on blogs and my own feeling...as i'm just seems like getting busier again~~~ a lot on hand need to be done...no longer only sales and sales...but also other matters that i never thought of doing like building the fundamental of the system, building a team, building relationship, building MYSELF.....these are all those things that I never thought of....I just hope to be happy go lucky and try to master in what I am now.......

Maybe because I mentally not prepared to be SOMEBODY....or I am not ready to become what ppl expect me to be....I am in dilemma...I wanted a joyful life yet I wanted a successful life too...yet sometimes I found that it maybe take more than the attitute of HARDWORKING.....my beloved DADDY did ever told me that "Work hard, Play hard". The line is quite hard to define...I either work too hard or I play too hard.... :P

So I'm still learning....learning to define the line clearly....learning to be a somebody....learning to be a respectful person....learning to be what I want to be.....yet...what i want to be???? that's a pretty good question for myself....I guess I just think too much...in fact...all of us think too much, that's why the world is so complicated and that is also the beauty of the world....a mixture of cultures, a mixture of races, a mixture of languages, and a mixture of colours~~~~

I guess what i need to learn...is to look more into the strenghts and ignore the weaknesses....no matter to myself or other ppl ard me...learn to be less perfectionist~~~~ YES, that is the most important thing that I need to learn!!!!!

So....Smile more and make the world a better place~~~

4 comments:

属于我的空间 said...

hahahahahahaha *poke* cheem-o-logy blog again sia.. you win you win... hahahahaha

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shin Wei said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com