Wednesday, July 9, 2008

count down 2 days!

First time of my biz trip (for only 3 days) i'm counting down to go back to SG.....

Guess I relly hook up with u gals nowadays...can't imagine in the future i'm out longer..lolz..guess my L husband will really divorce with me....

Caught a cold yesterday...forgotten to bring my sweater and socks, n u know how SEXY is my PJ, then the silly aircon is not adjustable, so hv to wear my jacket to slp whole nite...guess will be the same tonite..lol... and now my eyes are closing....then later still have to be an entertainer...well...i know u gals will say, "ceh, u ald got used of it"......yesterday entertained till 12.30am only get to hotel~~~

oh ya..maybe this time no time go get the dry mangoes for u gals...will try my best...else i'll buy dinner...lol...go eat Baoesssssss...oh SG got eat dim sum @ nite? lol

missing u gals~n my XHH~~~~n my pinky baobao

10 comments:

Kelly said...

Take good care la u.... make us worry for u here... i noe u very sexy dunid to lidat to reveal urself in phillipines... lol...

have a early night today la... call me tml night when u're back ok?? (dun say its late den nvr call...lol.. cos tml i am going to yam cha at night with alex they all)

muackmuack... miss ya

Shin Wei said...

lolz...forgotten the lao ya hotel here can't adjust air con..lolz..normally i will bring thicker PJ but wash it before the trip..lol...

wah lao...is only Thurs nite then so happening go yam cha...lolz...ya..hopefully customer will let me go earlier today...lolz..i ald keep sneezing in front of him just now~~ :P

Kelly said...

take gd care la gal.... i think maybe bcos we miss u too much tts y u kip sneezing.. lol..

happening meh? cos u dump ur hubby in sg ma.. so nid to find some program 4 myself when u nt arnd.. lol

Kelly said...

gal, btw dunid buy any mangoes back la... just come back real soon cos we miss u damm much :P got sob sob cos miss us ornot... or act miss only... lol :P *runs off

Shin Wei said...

lolz....coming back soon...counting down about 26hrs to go...lolz....

no worries...i'll bring many many many mangoes for u all...lol

muah muah~~

Kelly said...

your xing ji hen zhong.. finding all ways make us fat den u be thin thin.. lol... boooo... i think we abit crazy.. lol.. 4 e first time u go biz trip like we missing each other so badly lidat. haha.. while its onli 3 days lol. muack

属于我的空间 said...

EEEE...you nv bring your smelly pinky baobao meh? thought you can't sleep without it?

Kelly said...

stop mentioning that disgusting piece of cloth and that dirty brown bear inside... lol.. .GROSSSSSSSSS............

i think if she bring to bkk.. i need to wear mask n slp at night incase she suffocate me with that baobao. lol

Shin Wei said...

i din bring to biz trip one...coz travel light mah....but BKK trip....thanks for reminding my darling~~~

Kelly said...

shit man..... thanks for reminding me bring mask also... lol


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com