Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Roller coaster

Weather : Cloudy/ drizzly
Mood : Complicated, just like roller coaster

Received a msg today, just like the blackout, totally without any warning....

Confused, shocked, and basically clueless~~~just like thunder strike thru my brain...i can't think~~

how could this happen again?? things that i always dun 1 2 happen, it happens...like Li (my dar) ever told me...."sometimes you just din think too much before u talk and that is very dangerous as ppl dunno u might misunderstood what you mean..." and luckily all these while i have a group of frenz who really know me and always forgive on my misbehavior.

I admit i would felt that its not truely from your heart when speech or behaviour had been planned and beautified....just to please others.....yet in the real big world....there is sth call "Feeling" that needed to be taken extra care....so i guess i hv no choice but to be extra careful with ppl....

I do see sth here : the more you care about the person, you'll be more sentimental when it comes to things related to that person....and minimal tolerate that you can take from this person......and that I can't blame tat as sometimes that is how i treat my bf as well...someone that closest to me.....

No matter how, if that person is truely close and care about u, i believe that they will always forgive us......and I appreciated all these while all my frenz had tolerated my temper and madness and emo...and they forgive~~~and I apologized if I hurt anyone of you unconciously....guess u guys had killed me thousand time in dreams coz just can't throw temper on me....lol

The most important thing I guess is, dun take it for granted....coz you muz hv done sth good in order to get all these good luck..n one day...up to the limit, luck might just gone~~~

life is just like a roller coaster....u r high up in a min, but u will fall in the next.....but keep on hoping for the next high....this is how i look at our frienship as well....keep hoping and one day...miracle will come true!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

the more u cherish , e more u mind abt it, e more we have to learn to appreciate .. no worries darling ! muack


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com