Sunday, July 6, 2008

ECP

"ECP is now yr second hm" which used to be Midvalley...my place to shop/eat/drink/talk....

Since I hooked up with blading, ECP seem the best place for me to hang ard....am stil trying to learn how to stop and the nightmare - slope...lol..if any of u guys are expert in it....TEACH ME PLS!!!!

If you still have not try on blading, pls, go n give it a try........it's cool...

n my next target....surfing!!!!!

see.....you can do so many things in ECP...who say SG got nothing to do??? hehehe...

Come join me in ECP...give me a call...i'll be there!!!!

18 comments:

Kelly said...

yaya.. go stay ecp la.. lol

属于我的空间 said...

haha...yeap... buy the whole ECP lah...

*huggies*

属于我的空间 said...

later too many mosquitos flood the whole ECP... :P

Kelly said...

lol... ya i also worried... dun dare go there too often... ltr i stinks of mosquitoes

属于我的空间 said...

you won't stink of mosquitos..just that mosquitos later follow you home...

Kelly said...

it only follow our babe jo home.. lol .. we 2 stinks too much even mosquitoes also dun like..
HAHAHAHA

*runs off

Shin Wei said...

u gals better run for yr life....i will give u gals MANY MANY MANY loves bites~~~

Kelly said...

nanni nanni poo poo.. catch us if u can.. lol

Shin Wei said...

haha...dun challenge me....if i got u...lol...mr.low will hv to help you apply yao shui for a wk!!!

Kelly said...

come... i am refering to CATCH ME IF U CAN TML.. haha.. other than tml not valid anymore.. only valid from tml till thurs. lol

属于我的空间 said...

come come..and bite my butt..i make sure i fart big time... :P one big smelly one

Kelly said...

gross.. u more n more disgusting. lol

属于我的空间 said...

:p that's my trademark...

Kelly said...

pls dun influence my wife though she already v disgusting... lol

属于我的空间 said...

She already very disgusting... no need to influence one

Kelly said...

but still my wife... lol...
cos i am even more disgusting than her... hahaha

Shin Wei said...

wei...are we having a competition on DISGUSTING...lol...gosh..i can't think of any funny things to write..just miss u gals~

Kelly said...

lol miss ya too.. but still u disgusting no1 for biting pple... haha. I HAVE NT BITE UR ASS! REM?


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com