Saturday, July 5, 2008

My best team!

The pressure of life and the dignity of yours...which one is more important?

I guess sometimes I just too serious on myself especially on my work and frenz...so I can't even accept a small sand in it when things happen....i'm so sorry to be such perfectionist....sorry that if i throw my temper to you guys....yet seriously i doen't mean it...maybe this is not important to you guys as u guys might had get used of it...but i sincerely apologize on that..

'VP' and 'God', if you happen to read this.....I'm so sorry~~~

Yellow lemon....do bear with me in the future...hehehe....

*updated* upon requested by sumone...the "traitress" that somehow the ODD one that heart belongs to our team....do remind me when i'm practising my perfectionist again~~

and I love you guys!!! and i treasure this best team that we had built and come all the way!!!!

thank you for bringing me to where I am now!!!

18 comments:

Kelly said...

eh dunid thank ur traitor? lol.. best traitor leh!

Shin Wei said...

to be exact...traitress...lolz...okie okie...edit post

Kelly said...

lol... kns.. dunid edit.. i only believe in 1st post.. lol

属于我的空间 said...

Aiyah...no problem lah. Hee... i'm the human trash bag already. The psst does that mah. Come here empty, then she's happy already. Won't lose a piece of meat mah. As long as you are happy, I am willing to be a trash bag for my buddy. But for the psst, get lost man...

Kelly said...

dun be too nice to this wife... she heartless one... lol.. :X

属于我的空间 said...

hahahahaahhaa

Kelly said...

u also heartless creature still dare to hahaha :P

Shin Wei said...

wei....the char sao bao aka banana lemon, so far I never scold u yet hor....dun compare me with psst...we are so diff okie...lol

Kelly said...

ya in terms of age big diff.. lol.. of course u're still better than her in so many ways.. char shao bao u better take mc on fri cos she will bite u real hard when she is back.. lol

Shin Wei said...

ya banana lemon, i'll make u regret of coming on Friday!

Kelly said...

lol.. orbi gd.. betray me just nw right lemon banana.... haha... luckily xiao long bao tell me. haha

属于我的空间 said...

hahahahaha...come loh. Put your wild horses over! :P I nv compare you with the psst coz you can nv be on the same stand with her. She's despicable but you are so so so nice.. and I love you! If that psst ever come and @#$&@*#$ me again when her mood swings comes, I will just *smile* fakely to her. Ever so fake...:P no point arguing with that B***** :) coz your point will nv get across. So the best way is to smile and act nice to her.

Kelly said...

dunid to explain liao...... BITE BITE TIME ON FRI! LOL

属于我的空间 said...

i love you both gals!!! You're the best buddies I've ever have

属于我的空间 said...

come and bite my butt lah.. nice and juicy..

Kelly said...

stop explaining!!! i hate u for flying aeroplane!! lol

Shin Wei said...

too late to say u love us...coz both of us will bites u...darling...you left i right...not on the butt...i will bike on the char sao bao aka fatt choi...lol

Kelly said...

YA... steady.. i make sure i bite till she say she hates me.. lol..


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com